Specialising in Spinal Physiotherapy
Expertise in Musculoskeletal,
Sports and Rehabilitation
Back pain is an often disabling condition that affects most of us at some stage in our lives. When you have back pain you will receive much advice about how to treat it.
However, not all back pain is caused by the same pathology and there are many different contributing factors. Thorough assessment and accurate diagnosis are essential to establish the best management approach for you and to prevent recurrences.
We are experts in the assessment and physiotherapy management of the following lumbar spine conditions:
- Lumbar disc pathology including annular strains, herniations, protrusions and sequestrations
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Facet (zygapophysial) joint pain
- Spinal canal and lateral recess stenosis
- Scheuermann’s disease
- Degenerative conditions including spondylosis and osteoarthritis
- Sciatica including lumbar radicular pain and radiculopathy